Steam Johnny – High Pressure Steam Boiler
The Steam Johnny is a propane gas – fired high pressure steam boiler for thawing:
Road culverts & drains
Water supply, wells & sewer pipes
Gutters & rainwater pipes
Hardening of Concrete
Steaming of Tanks
Heating of PVC pipes, etc.
– Simple to use
– propane fired.
– Takes 8 minutes to produce 100 psi of steam.
– Only weighs 110 lbs.
– High pressure allows use of up to 300ft of hose.
– Size: 35” L x 14 ½” W x 20” H
– Standard 75’ steam hose, 3/8” steel reinforced with safety quick coupler & thaw nozzle.
– Has its own hand pump to replenish water in the pressure vessel.
– Has a long life expectancy with low maintenance.
– Capacity: 23KG. dry saturated steam per hour= 15,000 KCAL.