Duralift DHT 30/32/34
Heavy Duty Telescoping Lifts with working heights of 35’, 37’, and 39’. New features include a lower stow angle for easy basket entry, a short stowed length and height, internal hoses, lower basket to boom mount, optional lower boom insert and 180° basket rotator.
• Full Pressure Proportional Controls mounted on the Basket for easy access in all boom positions.
• Upper Control Shut-off provided at the Turntable.
• Three Control Levers at the Turntable and Basket, with deadman at the Basket.
• Engine Start/Stop from the Basket.
• Rated Pressure is 2200 PSI.
• Operating Pressure is 2000 PSI.
• 5 to 7 GPM Pump Flow.
• 10 gallon Oil Reservoir.
• Open Center System.
• Hose connection manifolds in Boom.
• Basket levelling by Master/Slave Hydraulic system.
• Rotation by hydraulic driven spur gear with shearball rotation bearing.
• Basket Support and Boom Support.
• Integral Holding Valves in each Cylinder.
• Pressure Relief Valve.
• Upper Boom constructed of fiberglass and rated for work voltages to 46 KV and below.
• Non-conductive hoses provide leveling and control through the insulated boom section.
• Continuous Rotation
• Torsion Bar
• 12V DC Full Function Backup System
• Single Hand Control Lever
• Basket Liner
• Basket and Control Cover
• Hydraulic Tool Circuit at Basket and Pedestal
• Hydraulic Outriggers
• Lower Boom Fiberglass Insert
• 180° Basket Rotator