Cues MPlus Push Camera
The CUES MPlus+ offers the most flexible and feature packed lateral and mini-mainline push system on the market. The MPlus+ modular design combines easy operation with its refined All-In-One set up with the flexibility of facilitating quick removal of the control unit to be used separately for off road or remote jobsites or to accommodate compact storage. The advanced MPlus+ system stands out by integrating all of the most sought after features into an easy to use and intuitive package. This lightweight system is manufactured for rugged reliability and designed to handle rigorous field use. The MPlus+ is the most versatile push system available in the market today.
- Full featured control unit offers Advanced Text Writing, Observation Coding, Digital Recording and more in a weather/water resistant enclosure.
- The large 8.4″ industrial grade Optically Bonded monitor offers the clearest picture in adverse conditions.
- Multiple camera heads are available including self-leveling for 2″ through 12″ pipelines and an advanced Pan & Tilt camera head for 4″ through 12″ pipelines. Available with built-in sonde.
- Extensive Video Titling includes multiple predefined and customizable screens for job documentation. Customized screens and operator data are retained in memory for efficient operation.
- The Advanced Digital Recorder features recording and playback of video and screenshot picture images. The operation is fully integrated with easy to understand intuitive controls.
- Operate the MPlus+ anywhere with either 110 AC mains power, 12VDC power or the advanced internal Li-Ion battery delivering 4+ hours of use on a single charge.
- The standard and XL coilers will deliver years of service with their heavy gauge and corrosion resistant Stainless Steel construction.
- Push Cables incorporate durable Hytrel jackets and advanced fiberglass rods designed for longer pushes and extended life.
- Optional adapters are available for the MPlus+ to work with truck-mounted and portable mainline systems and asset management software.