Asphalt Patcher – Dump Body
PB Patchers are fully equipped for complete asphalt patching and can be mounted on any chassis. Each unit is easy to operate, easy to maintain, and designed so that just one person can tackle patching jobs with just one machine. PB Patchers can also be used to repair road shoulders and utility cuts, as well as spread salt, sand and chippings.
Fully equipped patchers for year-round operation.
- Adjustable temperature keeps asphalt hot. The Radiant Heat System on PB Patchers keeps asphalt hot for a full shift. Welded heat tubes spread the heat throughout the asphalt container. Temperature range is adjustable from 100° to 300°.
- Convenient heat sources to meet your needs. LPG available in 25, 35 or 50 gallon capacity; upright or horizontal styles. LPG Tanks are easily accessible for refilling and storage. (CNG, Diesel and Electric are also available with on-board generator and electric overnight plug-in).
- Any capacity to meet your requirements. Available in 1.5 to 10 cubic yard capacity. Fully insulated with 2″ of industrial fiberglass insulation. Custom sizes also available; please contact us for details.
- Fully insulated top-loading doors. Hydraulically operated and fully insulated with 2″ of industrial fiberglass insulation. Keeps asphalt hot all day and night, even during winter. Heats cold mix.
- Your choice of layout and options.Your choice of options and layout available for end user efficiency and adaptation to your unique patching program.
- Increased accessibility.Work decks and railings for increased accessibility, maintenance and worker safety.
- CS Model Emulsion Spray System Compressed air type sprayer. Sizes available: 35, 60, 130 and 200 gallon. Optional solvent tank and overnight heat system.
- BH Model Emulsion Spray System Pump type sprayer includes everything you need for tack coating. Holds 132 gallons of emulsion and 21 gallons of solvent. Includes spray system and built-in 110 VAC electric heater to keep emulsion hot overnight.